- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 8 guests
- a few minutes drive from Grimaud village
- about twenty minutes drive to St Tropez
- access to St Tropez by Bateaux Verts from Port Grimaud
- swimming pool (12 x 8) with fountain feature
- air-conditioning in first floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Satellite TV (TNT & Canal +)
- Maid service included 9 hours per week
- Additional maid service, cook and chauffeur on request
- Food and drink delivery possible both on arrival and during your stay
This is a lovely provençal property situated close to the hilltop medieval village of Grimaud. The garden is delightful with a beautiful pool and water feature. It is also short drive to the village and the attractions of Port Grimaud nearby and Saint Tropez. The accommodation is on two floors with the lounge and dining area opening directly onto the attractive garden with its pool, terraces and outdoor seating areas.
The interiors are full of light, with cream and white-washed walls, tastefully furnished and with French doors, terracotta floors and attractive beamed ceilings. The master bedroom on the first floor has a lovely covered terrace overlooking the pool and garden.
Amenities include air-conditioning in the first floor bedrooms, satellite TV (TNT & Canal +), gas plancha, and boules court.
Nestled in the heart of the Maures Mountains and bordering the Gulf of St Tropez, Grimaud has maintained its medieval character. The village is very appealing with its paved and flowered streets winding about all the way from the Romanesque church to the ruins of the feudal castle. While exploring the village you will see beautiful old houses that have been superbly renovated. and quaint shops, and a selection of bars and restaurants. There are fabulous views from the village, and concerts every summer in the castle.
- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: eight guests
Ground floor. Guest cloakroom. Living room with archway leading into dining room, with doors to terrace and garden. Kitchen separated from dining room by breakfast bar. Separate room behind the kitchen with laundry, and extra fridge. Double bedroom with doors to terrace and pool, with en-suite shower room.
First floor. A spacious master bedroom with covered terrace and view to the garden and pool below. The room is open plan with its bathroom with bathtub, double washbasin and separate toilet. There are two further double bedrooms ideal for children or teenagers. Both have en suite shower and washbasin and share a guest toilet on the landing.
- St Tropez: 10 kms
- Grimaud village (restaurants & shops) : 3 kms
- Port Grimaud & beach: 6 kms
- Ramatuelle village: 14 kms
- Club 55 and Pampelonne Beach: 17 kms
- Beauvallon golf course: 9 kms
- La Mole airport: 13 kms
- Toulon/Hyeres airport: 47 kms
- Nice airport: 99 kms
- Marseille airport: 133 kms
- Ste Maxime: 10 kms
- Aix-en-Provence: 110 kms
- Lorgues: 40 kms
- Cannes: 81 kms
- Monaco: 130 kms
|Dates||Per week||Per night|
|2nd July to 3rd September||€8155||€1165|
Prices are in Euros and subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Security deposit is €3000.
All bookings qualify for BEARMILES
Booked – On request – Available
Availability can change daily. This is a guide. Please check with us before making a booking or committing to travel arrangements.
A lovely provençal property, with a delightful garden, situated close to the medieval hilltop village of Grimaud