- Five bedrooms, five bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy : 10 guests
- High on the hill overlooking the bay of St Tropez
- About 10 minutes drive to St Tropez harbour
- A few minutes from the gourmet Michelin starred restaurant Belrose
- Heated swimming pool (10 x 6)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Maid service on request payable locally
- Cook and butler on request
- Food and drink delivery possible on arrival and during your stay
Located in a well-known area of Gassin, overlooking the whole bay of St Tropez, this pretty, hillside villa enjoys wonderful views of the sea. The property, cleverly situated at the end of a cul-de-sac dominates the rest of the Domaine and is not overlooked in any way. It is surrounded by an attractive garden planted with citrus fruit trees, palm trees, cypresses and Mediterranean shrubs and flowers.
The central sitting room with fireplace and dining area offer a very comfortable seating and views across the bay. There is a large covered terrace all around from the living areas to enjoy magical views from sunrise to sunset.
Satellite TV, DVD, Wi-Fi internet access, AC throughout, safety box, pool heating. Size of the pool is 10 m x 6 m with steps on both sides.
The famous luxury hotel Villa Belrose Hotel is situated on the same domaine, a little further down the hill, with its gourmet Michelin starred restaurant.
There is private access to the road to Ramatuelle and the Pampelonne beaches from the back of the domain,
Ground floor. Entrance hall. Guest cloakroom. Two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, one with en-suite bath room. Laundry room.
First floor. Living room and dining room opening onto terrace. Fully equipped kitchen. Two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- St Tropez harbour: 3.5 kms
- Boulevard Patch/Club 55 & Pampelonne Beach: 7 kms
- La Mole airport: 16 kms
- Nice airport: 103 kms
- Marseille airport: 143 kms
- Ramatuelle village: 9 kms
- Aix-en-Provence: 120 kms
- Cannes: 85 kms
- Monte Carlo: 133 kms
All distances are approximate
|Dates||Per week||Per night|
|2nd July to 3rd September||€18.750||€3125|
Security Deposit : €5000
All prices are in Euros and subject to confirmation at the time of booking
Booked – On request – Available
Overlooking the whole bay of St Tropez, this pretty, hillside villa enjoys wonderful views of the sea and the village. The property, situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, dominates the rest of the Domaine