- Six bedrooms, six bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 12 guests
- Two additional bedrooms available on request
- A few minutes’ drive to Pampelonne Beach
- About 8 minutes’ drive to St Tropez
- Large heated swimming pool (12 x 6)
- Pool house with fireplace and fridge
- Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Super fast fibre optic wi-fi throughout house, terraces and pool area
- Boules court
- Table tennis
- Sea views over to Cap Camarat light house
- Electric gates
- Maid service 6 days per week : the maid will bring fresh croissants and prepare breakfast. She can also cook family meals, and baby-sit.
- Additional maid service, chef, butler, chauffeur on request
- Full concierge service for airport transfers, yacht charters, restaurant & beach bar reservations
Located in the hills above Pampelonne beach, within a short distance of Nikki Beach, the villa is nestled beside an organic vineyard on one side and oak woods on the other. There is a sea view at the front which includes the light house over Cap Camarat. The property is completely private but is very accessible, being five minutes by car from the town of Saint Tropez, five minutes from the village of Ramatuelle and two minutes from the famous Pampelonne beach with all its beach clubs. The surrounding woods have lots of tracks perfect for walking or running. The front of the house faces South, so the sun rises to the left of the house and shines all day until it sets near the kitchen terrace well into the evening.
The villa was designed by the local architects Guillec. It was built in the Provençal style with shutters and triple tiled roof, but has been sympathetically updated over the years so that it feels light and airy. It is painted in a fresh white throughout with bleached beams. The villa is very spacious with several private areas, making it ideal for groups.
There are several terraces with chairs for relaxing and enjoying the view, dining and having canapes and cocktails in the evening. The garden is filled with beautiful trees which are indigenous to the area as well as olive trees, pencil cypress trees and figs. The flower beds are filled with lavender, rosemary and white roses. Crickets can be heard at night and a pair of eagles often hover above the house.
Ground floor. Entrance hall. Main sitting room with fireplace. TV room. Cloakroom. Fully equipped kitchen. All the rooms have large french doors opening onto the terrace.
There are two bedroom wings on this floor: In one wing there is a double bedroom with twin beds (can be put together as double) which has French windows onto the courtyard and fountain. It has a terrace shaded by vines and passion fruit. It has an en-suite bath/shower room. Next to it is a double bedroom which can be a super king or twin beds with French windows onto private decked terrace and with views out over the rosemary and lawns towards the neighbouring vineyard. It has an en-suite shower room.
In the other wing, there is a double bedroom with double bed (150 cm wide).French windows lead out onto a terrace with bougainvillea and views out over roses and lavender. The en-suite bathroom has a bath/shower. Next to this bedroom is another twin bedroom (or beds can go together as a super king) with en-suite shower room. French windows lead onto the lawn, and out over the garden.
First floor. Spacious master bedroom with king size bed (180 cm) with windows to the hills at the back of the house, and stunning views of the swimming pool, vineyards and sea at the front: with large en-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower room. There is a large terrace that runs along the front of the house. Twin/double bedroom. Bathroom with shower.
Lower ground floor. Large laundry room with washing machines, tumble dryer and ironing equipment.
- Club 55/Pampelonne Beach: 2.8 kms
- Nikki Beach: 2.5 kms
- Cabane Bamboo: 2.6 kms by foot
- Tropezina Beach: 8.3 kms
- Gigaro Beach: 13.7 kms
- St Tropez harbour: 7.5 kms
- Ramatuelle village: 3.9 kms
- Grimaud village: 17.5 kms
- Sainte-Maxime: 20 kms
- Cannes: 89.6 kms
- Monte Carlo: 140 kms
- Aix-en-Provence: 125 kms
- La Môle airport: 22.2 kms
- Toulon/Hyeres airport: 57.4 kms
- Cannes/Mandelieu airport: 85.5 kms
- Nice airport: 111 kms
- Marseille airport: 149 kms
- Aix-en-Provence TGV station: 138 kms
Booked – On Request – Available
Availability can change daily. This is a guide. Please check with us before making a booking or committing to travel arrangements.
Prices & Breakage Deposit
Please contact us for prices at this property.
Refundable Breakage Deposit: €10,000
Stunning peaceful retreat, yet close to Pampelonne Beach and its beach clubs