- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 8 guests
- Just 5 minutes from Grimaud village
- Views to the gulf of St Tropez
- 20 minutes by car to St Tropez and its beaches
- Swimming pool with automatic pool cover (11 x 5)
- Air-conditioning in the bedrooms
- BBQ and summer kitchen
- Villa 320 sqm: land 2507 sqm
- Ample parking for 4 cars
- Double level living room with open fireplace in the middle of the room
- Fully equipped kitchen, open plan to dining room & terrace
- Laundry/pool room and shower
- Three double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms & views
- Twin bedroom and separate shower toom
- Please note that fifth bedroom on floor plan is not included in the rental
Enjoy architecture and nature in a unique and magical setting.
Mediterranean Hideaway captures the colour and magnetism of the Riviera with its spectacular vistas and generous interior spaces flooded with natural light. Nestled on a hill overlooking the Gulf of St Tropez, with stunning views, this villa is the ideal setting for a stylish and tranquil retreat.
Dine alfresco under a bamboo pergola gazing out to the sea, enjoy the privacy and shade of a loggia looking out onto the lush garden and surrounding countryside, or sip an aperitif by the crystal blue azur pool. The villa offers a multitude of ways to savour the beauty of the Mediterranean, accompanied by the song of the crickets.
Blessed with almost 300 days of sunshine each year, the region offers countless perfect days and nights for al fresco dining with an unobscured panorama of the spectacular changing of the seasons and sunrises never to be forgotten.
The large overflow pool is surrounded by a terrace with luxurious loungers and parasols. The pool can be covered with an automatic cover, offering safety for smaller children. This south facing terrace offers you all day sun.
An abundant tropical garden awaits those willing to explore the grounds and immerse themselves in complete serenity and calm. Numerous terraces extend over the entire width and length of the villa, providing shade and sun, with various seating and dining areas. Take a short flight of steps to the pool terrace, jump into the crystal blue pool or seek refuge in the shade under the giant palm on the lawn.
Careful juxtaposition of clean contemporary styling and Mediterranean detail creates an inviting, uncluttered ambience. With an eclectic mix of antique and contemporary furniture, and a few choice pieces of art, experience the villa’s simple charm and elegance.
Nestled in the heart of the Maures Mountains and bordering the Gulf of St Tropez, Grimaud has maintained its medieval character. The village is very appealing with its paved and flowered streets winding about all the way from the Romanesque church to the ruins of the feudal castle. While exploring the village you will see beautiful old houses that have been superbly renovated. and quaint shops, and a selection of bars and restaurants. There are fabulous views from the village, and concerts every summer in the castle.
- St Tropez: 12 kms
- Grimaud village (restaurants & shops) : 3 kms
- Beauvallon golf course: 4 kms
- Port Grimaud & beach: 7 kms
- Ramatuelle village: 15 kms
- Club 55 and Pampelonne Beach: 18 kms
- Cogolin (supermarkets, shops & restaurants) : 5 kms
- Ste Maxime: 10 kms
- Aix-en-Provence: 110 kms
- Lorgues: 40 kms
- Cannes: 80 kms
- Monaco: 130 kms
- La Mole airport: 14 kms
- Toulon/Hyeres airport: 49 kms
- Nice airport: 99 kms
- Marseille airport: 133 kms
|Dates||Price per week|
|27 March to 24th April||€5000|
|24th April to 29th May||€5625|
|29th May to 26th June||€6250|
|26th June to 4th September||€8125|
|4th September to 22nd October||€6250|
|22nd October to 20th December||€5000|
|20th December to 4th January 2022||€6250|
All prices are in Euros and subject to confirmation at the time of booking
- Prices include weekly linen change and mid week maid service
- Additional maid service available on request
- Cook, chauffeur and additional staff available
- Food & drink delivery available
- Concierge service available for reservations of restaurants, beach bars, clubs and yacht charters
- Transfers available from airports, with car hire delivery to the property
- Taxi service available
Refundable security deposit to be paid before arrival: €3000
Booked – On request – Available
Availability can change daily. This is a guide. Please check with us before making a booking or committing to travel arrangements.
Enjoy architecture and nature in a unique and magical setting