- Five bedrooms, five bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 10 guests
- Within La Reserve Hotel grounds
- About 10 minutes drive to St Tropez
- Short drive to beach at L’Escalet and Pampelonne
- Swimming pool & pool house
- Safes in each room
- Access to spa, fitness room and steam bath
- Breakfast served in the villa
- Access to room service from the hotel
- Complimentary transfers to beaches and to St Tropez
- Villa surface: 380 sqm
- Garden size: 2500 sqm
- Transfer from airport/TGV station included if booking wth L’e Marquis
A new villa showcasing the iconic architecture of 1970s fine homes on the Côte d’Azur. The essential features of the original building have been preciously safeguarded, and particularly the tower section that was so avant-garde at the time.
Amid a lush Mediterranean garden, well hidden from prying eyes, the house comes into view among the majestic greenery. And suddenly the emerald green curtain opens to reveal the sea, like a wonderful surprise in the scenery. Surrounded by venerable trees, the swimming pool fits seamlessly into this enchanting setting.
The five-room villa has two master bedrooms opening directly onto the garden, and above all onto the sea that stretches as far as the eye can see, like a true life-sized painting. One of the rooms perched in the tower enjoys totally independent access and its own bathroom, making it an ideal refuge for a teenager or a place to accommodate the children’s nanny, for example.
Ground floor. Entrance hall. Living room with doors to terrace. Open plan kitchen and dining room with doors to terrace, Master bedroom with dressing room, en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower, doors to terrace.
Garden floor. Games room. Three double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, two opening onto terrace.
First floor. External steps to independent double bedroom in the tower, with eb-suite shower room.
- Maid service/laundry six hours daily
- Chef first night if villa booked through L’e Marquis
- Additional staff: cook, butler, chauffeur on request
- Full concierge service for restaurant and club reservations
- Yacht rental possible
- St Tropez harbour: 11 kms
- Ramatuelle village: 5 kms
- Club 55: 8 kms
- Grimaud village: 18 kms
- La Croix Valmer: 12 kms
- Aix en Provence: 125 kms
- Avignon: 210 kms
- Monaco: 138 kms
- Cannes: 92 kms
- La Mole airport: 24 kms
- Toulon/Hyeres airport: 58 kms
- Nice airport: 110 kms
- Marseille airport: 148 kms
- Aix-en-Provence TGV station: 138 kms
|Dates||Per week||Per night|
|1st January to 5th June|
|5th June to 1st July|
|1st July to 1st September|
|1st to 15th September|
|15th to 1st January|
Prices are in Euros and subject to confirmation/negotiation at the time of booking
A minimum stay could be requested at the time of reservation, depending on availability. A two night minimum stay in low season, one week in mid-season and two weeks in high season may apply.
- Transfers from Nice airport, if property booked with L’e Marquis
- L’e Marquis top chef for dinner on arrival, if property booked with L’e Marquis
- American breakfast served daily in the villa
- Selection of wine
- Grocery delivery
- Transfers to the beaches, St Tropez and Ramatuelle
A vintage inspired villa on the Riviera with great sea views
Book with L’e Marquis and have their top chef for one evening during your stay, and have the limousine transfer from the airport included