- Six bedrooms: Five shower rooms
- Maximum occupancy: twelve people
- Six double bedrooms with sea views and 4 USB sockets.
- Five toilets
- Landscaped garden
- Panoramic terrace
- Two additional terraces
- Redwood outdoor dining table with 12 chairs
- Fully equipped open-plan Miele kitchen in white oak and Taj Mahal marble with central marble island and 7 Knoll high chairs
- Dining room with a view across the Massif des Maures/sea with custom-made redwood table and 8 leather knoll chairs
- Large living room with integrated multimedia interactive television and Cassina furniture.
- Outdoor shower
- Garage for 6 cars
- Security alarm, 4 cameras.
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge service
- Ruinart champagne as a welcome drink
- Penhaligon’s products in the bathroom
Where the azure sky meets the endless sea, stands this contemporary masterpiece, designed by the renowned international architect, Marc Corbiau. Built on two levels, Villa Panorama reveals a triple panoramic view, capturing the soul-stirring sights of the sea, the verdant greens of the golf course nestled among the hills, and the enchanting bay of St Tropez.
Upon a lush canvas of 1740m2, the house is elegant and has every comfort and luxury needed. A lustrous swimming pool reflects the sky above, alongside stone terraces, gracefully spread across 250m2. The landscaped garden comes alive with life’s vibrant hues, carpeted with the softest lawn and graced by olive trees. A chestnut pergola stands sentinel, its canopy sheltering a bespoke redwood table, stretching 5.2m long, with 12 teak chairs. The south side terrace has views of the Massif des Maures across the sea.
Inside, there is an open plan, fully -equipped Meile kitchen with a centre island in marble and a dining room with a custom-made redwood table and 8 leather knoll chairs. The large reception room large has an integrated multimedia interactive television and Cassina furniture. There are also two bedrooms on this level with en suite shower rooms.
On the pool level there are another four double bedrooms, a utility room with washing machine and dryer, a cellar with storage space, safe and an accessory fridge.
Here, in this contemporary Villa, life takes on new meaning and it is a haven for those seeking the glamour of St Tropez with panoramic vistas combined with luxury and serenity.
Additional bookable services
- Dedicated chef & butler
- Arranging brunch, lunch or dinner
- Bar and selection of wines in the villa
- Replenishment of the fridge
- Picnics for your boat or beach excursions
- Private driver & car hire
- Transfers by car, yacht or private plane
- Laundry service
- Security service
- St Tropez harbour: 4 kms
- Althoff Villa Belrose – 800 m
- Pampelonne beach – 7 km
- Ramatuelle village: 9.6 kms
- Gassin village: 6.4 kms
- Grimaud village: 10.9 kms
- La Croix Valmer: 10.3 kms
- Aix-en-Provence: 118 kms
- Cannes: 83.3 kms
- Monaco: 132 kms
- La Mole airport: 15.4 kms
- Toulon/Hyeres airport: 50 kms
- Nice airport: 105 kms
- Marseilles airport: 142 kms
- Aix-en-Provence TGV station: 131 kms
Prices & Breakage Deposit & APA
Please contact us for weekly prices at this property.
Refundable Breakage Deposit: €35,000
Suggested APA: €10,000
This contemporary house has been built by the international architect Marc Corbiau and has panoramic views of the bay of St Tropez.