- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy : 12 guests (8 adults & 4 children)
- Nearest beach: about 2 kms
- Yuka beach: 3 kms
- Bandol: about 8 minutes by car
- Long heated swimming pool, 28 metres
- Air-conditioning in the bedrooms
- Fully glazed facade
- Four separate terraces all facing south, all lit at night
- Parking for 3 or 4 cars
- Two of the bedrooms have kitchenettes
- Oenology: discover the many renowned Bandol vineyards
- Paddle boarding & kayaking
- Mountain bikes
- Discover the Paul Ricard islands
- Boat charter
- Maid service two hours daily
- Additional maid service, cook, butler, chauffeur on request
- Food & drink delivery possible
Magnificent contemporary building designed by the architect Rudy Ricciotti (architect of the Mucem Museum in Marseille), and Grand Prix National de l’Architecture.
It has been published worldwide. The furniture is vintage and precious.
The blues and greens of the sky and the sea, of the swimming pool and the pines, mingle under the generous gold of the sun. The spaces merge, outside and inside, above and below.
The house has been furnished with great care with pieces from internationally renowned designers and artists. South facing, the house and terraces are constantly bathed in sunlight, and offers views of the sea, the wonderful swimming pool and the surrounding pine forest. The swimming pool is 28 metres long and heated.
The property is on three levels and provides accommodation for up to 12 guests.
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed or two single beds with en-suite shower room.
Bedroom 2: One round bed and three single beds. Shower room and kitchenette.
Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 4: Two bunk beds and one single bed. Shower room and kitchenette.
In the area:
Discover the charming town of Bandol and its beautiful beaches: the Grand Vallat beach, the Casino beach, the Renecros beach… You can also enjoy the charming creeks all along the corniche path. Enjoy parasailing, hiking on the coastal path, kayaking or golf in one of the most beautiful courses in France (golf de la Frégate).
Bandol is also a destination of choice, particularly for its wines; the Bandol vineyards have been awarded the AOC designation. You can therefore take advantage of your stay to visit an estate and taste the many local wines after having strolled between the stalls of the Provencal market.
Then discover the Paul Ricard islands: the island of Bendor and the island of Embiez offer breath-taking panoramas. Calanques with crystal-clear sea beds, a wine and spirits museum, an art gallery……
- St Tropez: 86 kms
- Bandol: 4 kms
- Fregate Provence Golf & Country Club: 4 kms
- Sanary sur Mer: 6 kms
- La Cadiere d’Azur: 9 kms
- Le Castellet: 10 kms
- Toulon: 17 kms
- La Ciotat: 19 kms
- Cassis: 28 kms
- Marseille: 54 kms
- Le Lavandou: 57 kms
- Aix-en-Provence: 70 kms
- Gordes: 139 kms
- Cannes: 140 kms
- Saint-Remy-de-Provence: 141 kms
- Marseille airport: 75 kms
- Toulon/Hyeres airport: 41 kms
- Nice airport: 160 kms
- Marseille TGV station: 54 kms
- Aix-en-Provence TGV station: 77 kms
|Dates||Per week||Per night|
|2nd January to 1st May||€11,200||€1600|
|1st May to 15th June||€14,000||€2000|
|15th June to 15th September||€17,500||€2500|
|15th September to 1st November||€14,000||€2000|
|1st November to 20th December||€11,200||€1600|
|Christmas & New Year||€14,000||€2000|
All prices are in Euros and are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
Minimum stay is THREE nights except in high season when it is SEVEN nights.
Security Deposit is €5000.
The blues and greens of the sky and the sea, of the swimming pool and the pines, mingle under the generous gold of the sun. The spaces merge, outside and inside, above and below