- Seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 14 guests
- Within La Reserve Hotel grounds
- About 10 minutes drive to St Tropez
- Short drive to beach at L’Escalet and Pampelonne
- Swimming pool with pool house
- Covered outdoor parking
- Safes in each room
- Access to spa, fitness room and steam bath
- Breakfast served in the villa
- Access to room service from the hotel
- Complimentary transfers to beaches and to St Tropez
- Villa surface: 650 sqm
- Garden size: 4900 sqm
- Transfer from airport/TGV station included if booking wth L’e Marquis
More than a luxury villa for rent with hotel services, this is a very discreet balcony perched above the Mediterranean affording breathtaking sea views. Perched at the top of the estate in a unique setting overlooking the French Riviera affording a spectacular panorama of the Escalet cove, the large terraced garden enables the eye to roam across the magnificent blue shades of the sea at this unique spot along the coastline.
Inside the house, wide bay windows ensure one can enjoy the show from inside, blurring the frontier between inside and outside. Accentuating the pervasive sense of continuity, the same white Tunisian stone adorns the outside terraces and the interior. This resolutely contemporary approach is also reflected in the pure, mineral-inspired decoration. The only villa on the estate with seven bedrooms, this new property embodies an ideal refuge truly set apart from the world and yet conveniently close to St-Tropez.
Ground floor. Entrance hall. Guest cloakroom. Living room opening onto terrace. Dining room opening onto terrace. Kitchen opening onto terrace. Master bedroom with dressing room, sitting room and en-suite bathroom.
- Maid service/laundry six hours daily
- Chef provide for first night with bookings made through L’e Marquis
- St Tropez harbour: 11 kms
- Ramatuelle village: 5 kms
- Club 55: 8 kms
- Grimaud village: 18 kms
- La Croix Valmer: 12 kms
- Aix en Provence: 125 kms
- Avignon: 210 kms
- Monaco: 138 kms
- Cannes: 92 kms
- La Mole airport: 24 kms
- Toulon/Hyeres airport: 58 kms
- Nice airport: 110 kms
- Marseille airport: 148 kms
- Aix-en-Provence TGV station: 138 kms
|Dates||Per week||Per night|
|1st January to 5th June||€45,500||€6.500|
|5th June to 1st July||€58,000||€8,285|
|1st July to 1st September||€82,000||€11.710|
|1st to 15th September||€58,000||€8,285|
|15th September to 31st December||€45,500||€6,500|
A minimum stay can be requested at time of booking: subject to availability a 2 night stay may be possible in low season. Normally there is one week minimum rental in season, and a two week rental in high season.
Prices are in Euros and subject to confirmation / negotiation at the time of booking.
- American breakfast served daily in the villa
- Maid service/laundry six hours per day
- Afternoon tea
A panoramic villa with hotel services overlooking the sea.
Book with L’e Marquis and have their top chef for one evening during your stay, and have the limousine transfer from the airport included